About Dudhsagar Waterfalls:
Dudhsagar Waterfalls is one of highest waterfalls in India and is definitely, a must visit for anyone who comes to Goa. These falls overlook a steep, crescent-shaped edge of a valley spread with beautiful tropical forests. Monkeys, birds and bees have all carved their niches amidst the flora of this region. Besides this the plunge pool habitats host an abundance of varied aquatic life. Thus go ahead and book now for this exciting day tour.
What to Expect:
- Go on a fun Jeep Safari through rivers, springs and the rocky roads of the Mollem National Park.
- Trek up to the Dudhsagar Waterfall while enjoying the attractive views of the forest area around the waterfall.
- Learn about the history of the legendary Dudhsagar water falls from an English speaking guide.
- Witness the majestic white waters cascade down as they flow over the mountain from a height of 1017 feet.
- Visit the spice plantation and enjoy a spread of authentic Goan lunch buffet. Besides a Non vegetarian lunch even a vegetarian lunch shall be provided for.
- Above all visit the beautiful old churches of Goa on the way
Dudhsagar Waterfalls Trip – Activity Information
Visit the magnificent Dudhsagar Waterfalls on a 10 – 11-hour long safari! With a history filled with old myths and legends, your guide will walk with you through it besides giving you astounding insight into India’s biggest waterfalls. Even the jeep ride through Mollem National Park to the base of the waterfalls is adventurous. Above all enjoy the natural beauty of the waterfalls from its peak before you walk down to an aromatic spice plantation followed by some delicious authentic Goan food.